Successful Self-Direction Program
Successful Self Direction ®
- 175 pages in 13 Lessons
- Each Lesson consists of:
- Explanatory Text
- Concepts Pages
- Definitions of Terms
- Daily and Weekly Exercises
- Reality of Self
- Reality of Human Relations
- Reality of Time
- Reality of Right and Wrong Behavior
- Purpose and Powers
Study and Class Time
- Approximately 30-40 minutes daily study and homework
- The class meets weekly for two hours:
- The first hour is devoted to discussions of real life experiences with the concepts in the previous week's lesson.
- The second hour is focused on review and discussion of the upcoming lesson.
- There are five ways in which a student learns the concepts:
No rote memory is required for a student to learn the Lessons.
- Reading of the Lesson Text and Concepts pages
- Completing the written Exercises
- Class Discussions of real life applications
- Demonstrations and examples of the Instructor
- Teaching SSD to others
Successful Completion requires
- Attendance at all Classes
- Participation in Class Discussions
- Performance of written Exercises
- Study of the Materials
Page last updated: Dec. 18, 2005
© 2005 SSD, Inc.